ST. JUSTIN MARTYR RESPECT LIFE 8-28-16
ST. JUSTIN MARTYR RESPECT LIFE GROUP celebrates God’s amazing families
and actively seeks to love God and to love our neighbor.
We do this through prayer and participation.
Who is my neighbor?
God gives us great JOYS to have and cherish.
We actively support:
- those seeking Justice and mercy;
< May we protect our God-given rights and honor those who do,
practice forgiveness toward the jailed, and
promote the fair practice and dignity of all of God’s workers. >
- those who are Old and thereby have years of wisdom to share;
< May we honor the time that God gives them here by allowing them fruitful
and safe opportunities to live life to God’s fullest measure. >
- those who are Young and have God’s unlimited potential to spread wonder;
< May we protect the unborn, love the mothers, support the families,
and seek safety for the exploited. >
- and those who Suffer with no voice.
< May we be good stewards of all that God has given us by helping nature and
grow in awareness of mankind’s struggles all around us so that we can make a
difference by empowering God’s real and lasting hope among those most in need.
What will this webpage do?
- Keep you informed about activities with various SJM groups and
- Connect you to “life” opportunities in the greater community.
How can I get involved?
- Call SJM at 281-556-5116 and leave your name and contact information for the Respect Life Group;
- Leave a note at the SJM front office for the Respect Life mailbox; or
- Continue to pray for God’s touch in our cheerful, simple, and daily acts of kindness thus allowing all peoples to seek, know, and love Him more.
CLICK BELOW TO PRINT THIS PAGE: